July 1, 2011
It seems hard to believe that we have been home for
almost 2.5 months!
Elliott is doing amazing, he has adapted so well. He is very
happy, likes to play and have fun. It feels like he has been
part of our family all along.
Ethan, Emily and Evelyn love being the older siblings and are so
glad we have a new baby in our family.
Here are some highlights about Elliott:
• He is on the move, ready to walk on his own any minute;
• He likes to go in the stroller for rides, wave "Hi", blow
kisses and give hugs.
• He is not sure of our dog, Lilli.
• He loves to play with balls, anything that makes noise, phones
and anything he can touch to throw on the floor.
• He is VERY interested and into opening everything; but we
would have it no other way.
Elliott is Our Incredible Fortune !
Left to Right Evelyn, Ethan, Elliott, and Emily
Elliott loves his siblings and fits in like he has been here all
Elliott is so easy and a happy boy !